FIELD OF APPLICATION.
Nikolaos Dellatolas does not collect any visitor / user personal information for easy browsing. Nikolaos Dellatolas’ use of the visitors’ / users’ personal data is for the sole purpose of informing users and facilitating their browsing. In particular, the technical ways in which users’ personal data is collected when using the services of the pages are as follows:
a. Personal data that may be requested by the site.
Contact Form. The following information is requested on the website’s contact form:
Name, Surname, Age, E-mail, Telephone Number, Driver’s License Country of Issue, International Driving License (Yes / No), Temporary Residence in Tinos, Comments
– the Internet Protocol (IP) address of his/her computer,
– the type of browser and operating system,
– the websites visited immediately before and after the site visit,
– activities within the community discussions,
– the websites and ads he / she sees and the links he /she clicks on within the page,
– the speed of internet connection and information on software programs installed on the computer,
– aggregated data on clickthrough email percentages and user video views,
-basic connection information to the server, and
– information collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies. Further information on Cookies and IP is provided below.
Through the use of the website services, information about visitors / users may be accessed by third-party sources and platforms.
Articles and pages on the site may contain videos, images, articles, or other content (e.g. Google Maps & Facebook Page) from other sites. Embedded content from other sites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor visited the other site.
PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT AND DISCLOSURE.
b. Nikolaos Delatolas commits not to sell, rent or otherwise publish and / or disclose the visitors’ / users’ personal data to any third party.
c. Nikolaos Delatolas may disclose the personal data of visitors / users to third parties only in the following cases:
– Provided that visitors / users expressly consent to the disclosure of their personal data, which is presumed to be given when the visitor / user registers as a member of one of Nikolaos Dellatolas’ proprietary sites and does not object to the above.
– In the event that the disclosure of visitors’ / users’ personal data to third parties cooperating with the Nikolaos Dellatolas proprietary pages becomes necessary for the fulfillment of users’ requests. Third parties (natural or legal persons) affiliated with the Nikolaos Dellatolas proprietary websites have the right to process the personal data that visitors / users of the sites submit to them only to the extent strictly necessary to provide support to such services.
– If the transfer of personal data is required by law and solely to the competent authorities.
d. Nikolaos Delatolas may also, for the purposes of statistical analysis, and in order to collect information on how its pages and services are used, aggregate and analyze the data collected to improve functionality of pages and services and to better tailor their content and design.
SPECIAL CASES OF PERSONAL DATA USE.
Contact via email. With the consent of the visitor / user, the personal information collected may be used to send communication material to him / her by email, such as main article updates, account information or changes to the page visited.
Providing information to third parties. Nikolaos Dellatolas respects the privacy of visitors / users and shares information about them under certain circumstances only. In particular, user-related information is made available to other companies, applications or persons solely under the following circumstances:
– Aggregated or non-personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third parties to facilitate the development of content, services and advertisements. It is emphasized that no contact details are disclosed to third parties advertised on the pages.
– The provision of site-related services such as database management, maintenance services, analytics, marketing, data processing and distribution of email and text messages may be delegated by Nikolaos Dellatolas to third parties. These third parties will only have access to user information for the purpose of performing their above duties on behalf of Nikolaos Dellatolas.
– Information related to visitors / users may be disclosed to investigate and / or prevent illegal activities, if suspected of fraud, in circumstances involving potential threats to the physical integrity or other rights and interests of any person, or if required by the law as well as in other cases where Nikolaos Dellatolas considers in good faith that disclosure of information is necessary.
– Generally, except in the above cases, the information collected may be used for any other purpose that will be disclosed to visitors / users at the time of gathering the information or with their consent.
The IP address is determined by the connection provider through which the visitor / user has access to the Internet and then to the site. The IP address is retained for technical reasons as well as to address issues related to the security of page systems (server, data base, network etc). The IP address of the visitor / user can be disclosed by Nikolaos Dellatolas upon request from the competent police, judicial or other State Authorities, always in accordance with the procedure prescribed by the law.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA.
Nikolaos Dellatolas gives the right to users to delete their personal data, to correct and / or to update their personal data at any time by contacting Nikolaos Dellatolas. In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, proof of identity must be sent with the application which will be answered within thirty (30) days of its receipt.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY.
Access to visitor / user contact information is restricted to employees or service providers who are reasonably deemed to require such information in order to provide visitors or users with products or services or to perform their job. Technical, physical and administrative procedures have also been adopted which are appropriate to protect users’ information against loss, misuse and corruption. It is emphasized that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed as 100% secure.
MINORS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD.
Users of sites that are minors may not access their services, which may be considered inappropriate for minors and which cannot be controlled by Nikolaos Dellatolas. Any section or service that may contain inappropriate / offensive / unethical material is subject to a warning to visitors / users. In the event that nonetheless minor users voluntarily visit pages of inappropriate / offensive / unethical material and which cannot be constantly monitored, Nikolaos Dellatolas bears no responsibility. Nikolaos Dellatolas does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. If Nikolaos Dellatolas finds that he has collected any personal information from a minor under 18 without verifiable parental consent, he will delete said information from his database as soon as possible.
Nikolaos Dellatolas uses SSL protocol on his website. This will encrypt all your personal information so that it cannot be read or changed when you transfer it to the Internet. The SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol is today the worldwide Internet standard for the certification of web sites for web users and for the encryption of data between web users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication requires all information sent between a client and a server to be encrypted by the shipping software and decrypted by the receiving software, thereby protecting personal information when transmitted. In addition, all information sent with the SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically checks if the data has changed during the transfer.