- The driver has to be at least 23 years old and own a driver’s license issued at least one year before the rental date of the car.
- The driver needs to have their driver’s license on their person in order to complete the hire.
- In case the driver has a driver’s license issued from a country that is not a member of the European Union, he/she needs to accompany it with a valid international driver’s license in order to complete the hire.
It is not allowed to move the hired vehicle away from the island of Tinos.
The renter is obligated to return the car with the exact amount of fuel it had at the beginning of the hire.
The renter is responsible for paying any fines imposed by the law.
- Payment of the rent is made by cash or by credit / debit card (except American Express) at the beginning of the hire.
- To fortify a reservation, the customer has to transfer part of the total cost of the reservation through bank or in person, if possible.
- If there is a need to extend the rental period, especially during July and August, it would be best to let us know at least 3 days in advance.
- In case of premature termination of the hire, no refunds are made but you can reclaim the rest of the days that are paid on another time.
- In case you would like to pick up the car at the time of your arrival in Tinos, one of our representatives will be at the port to welcome you and guide you to your car.
- In case you want to settle for a different meeting point then we can meet you anywhere inside the town of Tinos.
- An out-of-town meeting point will be set only if possible and after consultation.
- The contract has to be made in one of our agencies’ offices. The car can be drop off only after a condition check which will take place at the office.
In case you want to cancel your reservation we would kindly ask you to do so at least seven (7) days earlier.
Telephone: +30 22830 26200